Sunday, September 12, 2010

75 POUNDS!

So, it's been a minute since I've written on Skinny Betsy... but, I've been a little preoccupied!  Now that things have settled down a bit,  I have more time to get back to writing.

First things first... I hit 75 POUNDS lost today!!  I stepped on the scale this morning and I was like WOO HOOOOO I can't believe it! I kept saying outloud to myself and my husband, "I lost 75lbs! I lost 75lbs! I lost 75lbs!"  It's like I had to say it to myself over and over before I really believed it.  I am becoming a different person, inside and out and sometimes... it's just hard to believe!

Here's a pic from last week... not quite 75lbs yet, but close!

Dave and I are going to start walking together... which I'm really looking forward to! And... we're getting a stationary bike from a family friend.  So I'm really looking forward to riding that too!  I have a goal of taking the hike down to the bottom of Snoqualmie Falls before we move to Germany.  I'm hoping to do it soon!!


******************************
Weight Loss Recap
Today's weight: 250lbs
Total weight loss: 75lbs
Weight loss since surgery: 64lbs

2 comments:

monstergirlee said...

WOO-HOO!!! Congrats! You look awesome!

Lucky Cupcake said...

I love this!! You are So awesome! Congrats!!